- Start off each day with 'adhkaar al-istiyqaadh' waking up Supplications), thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
- Put Allah first in your life.
- Broaden your horizons - learn 5 new verses from the Quran every day, travel to pray far in the mosque to brighten your day,take up a booklet having supplications and read them.
- Pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa (after sunrise).
- If someone says something mean ;to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive them.
- When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to waste in being Angry.
- Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you can have few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of your creation ( i.e.live for Allah).
- When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others. Thank Allah for that, and pray its continuation.
- When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just think that it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience,and thank Allah that it's not worse than it is.
- Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding a poor person, or caressing an orphan's head.
- Never stop believing that you can win Allah's love and thus work For it. Then you can win the love of Allah's slaves.
- Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.
- Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and hate for Him(those who are
enemies of Him).
- Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough!!).
- Every now and then, give yourself a break. Play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.
- Pray for blessing to come to those being lost, and pray to Allah to guide them to the right path.
- Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah's orders.
- Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference to him or her and you are rewarded.
- Forgive, forget and smile.
- Tears are not for women only... tears are for all human beings with feelings remaining in them. Don't restrain your tears when remembering Allah.
- When people criticize your actions and effort, revise your actions and see if they please Allah or no. If they do; then ignore and remember how
the Prophet (SAAW) and the Sahaba were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience.
- Read the Quran daily and try to have a schedule for completing it as much as you could. As you open the Quran daily, read with observing not
just passing your eyes through the words.
- Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it more than gain.
- Never look down on anybody, for, to Allah, they may be better than you.
- Send this to all others with the intention of having a healthy society living for Allah and pray.
70+ Creative Font Typography Designs - *Font typographic* designs is now more popular and we can notice a surge for fonts Type work on portfolio sites, Here we have collected* 70+ Creative Fon...
5 years ago