Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A tree will be planted for you in Paradise.

Sayyiduna Abu Hurairah (RadhiAllaho anho) narrates
that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
passed by me and I was planting a sapling.

He (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) asked
O Abu Hurairah !
What are you planting ?
I replied:
Saplings for myself.
He (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said:
Shall I not tell you of better saplings than these?
I said: yes O Rasulallah!
(sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)
He (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said:

Say,

Subhanallah
(Glory be to Allah Who is above all faults)

Alhamdulillah
(Praise be to Allah)

La ilaha illallah
(There is none worthy of worship except Allah)

Allahuakbar
( Allah is the Greatest )

for each one of these words
a tree will be planted for you in Paradise.

{ Ibne- Majah }

No comments: