Friday, April 10, 2009

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu)

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu):

I heard the Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) saying,

"If somebody commits a sin and then says,

'O my Lord! I have sinned, please forgive me!'

and his Lord says,

'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it,

I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sins).'

Then he remains without committing any sin for a while and then again commits

another sin and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,'

and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and

punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sin). Then he remains

without Committing any another sin for a while and then commits another sin

(for the third time) and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin,

please forgive me,' and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord Who

forgives sins and punishes for it I therefore have forgiven My slave (his sin),

he can do whatever he likes."

{ Bukhari }

No comments: